There Pan Cake Stars it can be easily made at home, since its preparation does not require special cooking skills. It shouldn't even be cooked and this means you don't have to endure the heat of the oven and save on energy.
There Pan Cake Stars in fact it is a cold dessert; a sort of layered cake where biscuits are superimposed together with the classic ingredients of Nutella and whipped cream. These ingredients can be replaced with other equally tasty ingredients such as mozzarella or wild berries ice cream ...
The variants can be many; you need imagination and play to combine the ingredients you like best. But let's see in detail the basic version of the pan di stelle cake following our step by step recipe.
T.home-made orta pan di stelle, the ingredients
- 1 pack of pan di stelle biscuits
- 500 ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 500 ml of fresh cream
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 30 grams of bitter cocoa
- 300 grams of nutella preferably homemade
- 50 grams of white sugar paste
- Hinged mold
- Star-shaped stencils
For the Nutella recipe, please refer to the article "Homemade Nutella"
Homemade pan di stelle cake, the preparation
- Before proceeding, whip the cream and put it in the fridge
- Take the springform pan and line it with parchment paper
- Pour the milk into a bowl and place the biscuits
- Put a layer of biscuits soaked in milk on the bottom of the mold: to create a compact layer, break other wet biscuits and arrange them in such a way as to fill the empty spaces between one biscuit and another
- Pour a few tablespoons of Nutella over the layer of biscuits and spread well with a spatula or the back of a spoon
- If the nutella is too thick, put it a few minutes on low heat and let it soften
- Then continue with the layer of cream, leveling well
- At this point, start over with the biscuits, overlapping layers up to the edge of the mold, but be careful you will have to finish with the whipped cream
- Put in the freezer for at least 3 hours
- Once the pan di stelle cake is consolidated, take the sugar paste, roll it out with a rolling pin and make a few stars with a mold.
- Sprinkle the cake with bitter cocoa, garnish with the freshly prepared and served stars
Conservation: the Pan Cake Stars it can be kept in the fridge for a maximum of 3 days.
You might also be interested in Homemade Valentine's Day Cake