We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If it is true that the sun kisses the beautiful, it is also true that a long exposure to the sun can cause sunburn. In this regard we will show you how to relieve sunburn by following our instructions.
Sunburn, sodium bicarbonate
Against sunburn we can resort to baking soda: just add at least 3 tablespoons in the bath and soak for at least 15 minutes. Be careful not to overdo it over time, the product could cause dry skin. Once this is done, spread a natural moisturizer all over the body.
As an alternative to baking soda, you can use oatmeal especially if you have dry skin problems. Pour 3 tablespoons into the water from the bathtub, immerse yourself in it and stay there for at least 15 minutes. If the burn is localized to the foot or hand, you can simply use a basin.
Not everyone knows that potatoes have a strong soothing effect on sunburn. Just apply a potato cut in half to the affected area and leave it for a few minutes. You can cut a slice, apply it to the skin and cover with gauze, so it will be easier for you to move. Change it at least 3-4 times a day.
Milk is also effective, just create compresses with a clean cloth or sterile gauze. Let it act for the necessary time and repeat the operation several times during the day.
Sunburn, aloe vera
Among the natural remedies to treat sunburn we also find aloe vers. Use its gel on the painful area at least 5 or 6 times a day, until it is completely gone.
Sunburn, useful tips
- After a day of so much sun it is necessary to drink a lot of water to rebalance the liquids
- Always apply the moisturizer: it must be delicate and dermatologically tested, directly on the sunburn. For a fresher effect, place the cream in the fridge, then use it at least 5 times a day
- When you leave the house, if the sun is too hot, apply a +50 protection cream on the sunburn, or cover it with gauze to avoid other discomfort
- Do not use ice, do not use aggressive soaps, but only hypoallergenic types for intolerant and delicate skin
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Not wearing tight clothes and too much in contact with the skin