Who thinks the flat bread it can only be eaten at the restaurant you are wrong! Good, tasty… the flat bread al rosemary is a good alternative to the classic bread, which can be prepared at home even if you are not a master pizza maker. Just have the necessary ingredients and in a short time it will be possible to prepare a delicious focaccia to eat together with friends and relatives. But let's see in detail how to make rosemary focaccia, following our step by step recipe.
How to make rosemary focaccia, the ingredients for 4 people
- 500 grams of flour
- 20 grams of brewer's yeast
- 250 ml of whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 teaspoons of fine salt
- A few grains of coarse salt
How to make rosemary focaccia, the preparation
- Take the yeast and dissolve it in the milk you have just previously heated
- Place the flour on the pastry board and gradually pour the milk as you knead the flour
- Add the salt and knead well again until it becomes a soft and smooth dough.
- Take the pan for the oven and grease it well with oil
- Roll out the dough well with the help of your hands: many use a rolling pin but it is preferable to avoid it
- With your fingers pressed here and there on the surface and in the hollow put two or three grains of coarse salt then add the rosemary
- Brush with oil and then let it rest for an hour
- After the time has elapsed, put the Rosemary focaccia in a preheated oven at 220 degrees for half an hour
Cut the flat bread into rectangles and serve lukewarm
Variants: the flat bread it goes very well with meat and cheese dishes. If desired, the focaccia can also be stuffed and put back in the oven for a few minutes. For example, you can stuff it with mozzarella and ham.
It is preferable to consume it at the moment, it can be kept for a maximum of two days.