We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Contrary to what one might imagine, the vegetarian cuisine it's not just made up of soups and side dishes. The vegetarian recipes they can accompany us to the table in a complete and colorful way. By eliminating the addition of Parmesan, this dish is also perfect for a dinner vegan without any animal derivatives. There vegan and vegetarian recipe spaghetti with Bolognese vegetables is simple to prepare and steals half an hour on the clock.
Spaghetti with Bolognese vegetables, ingredients for four people
1 large onion already cleaned
1-2 garlic cloves already peeled
1 slightly hot red pepper
250 grams of carrots
250 grams of celery sticks
250 grams of zucchini
250 grams of eggplant
2 sprigs of rosemary
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon of unrefined sugar
1 tablespoon of chopped basil
Salt as needed
850ml canned tomatoes, preferably homemade
250 grams of spaghetti
Pepper as needed
50 grams of Parmesan (to be eliminated in the variant vegan)
Basil and rosemary sprigs for garnish
Spaghetti with Bolognese vegetables, method
1) Remove the seeds from the chilli and chop the garlic, onion and chilli.
2) Finely chop carrot (after peeling), celery, courgettes and eggplant (after cleaning).
3) In a pan, heat the oil and sauté garlic, onion and chilli together with the sugar. Mix well and brown for 5 minutes.
4) Add the vegetables along with the chopped basil. Add the salt and mix. Add the tomatoes. Cook over medium heat for about 12 minutes.
5) In a separate pot, bring the water to a boil and drop the spaghetti. Cook the pasta for a few minutes less at the times indicated on the package and finish cooking in the pan with the vegetables. Add the pepper.
6) Place the spaghetti on the plate and garnish by adding, in this order, flakes of parmesan, a few basil leaves and a sprig of rosemary.