Therehome automation is the science that deals with the study of technologies to improve the quality of life in the home, the same word comes from the union of the terms domus, home and robotics. Theresolar home automationis designed to automate the activation and remote control - via smartphone, notebook and tablet - of devices such as lights, heating, air conditioning, burglar alarms, video surveillance, irrigation, electric gates, maintenance systems, automated cleaning systems ...
the heart of thesolar home automationit consists of a control microprocessor powered bysolar power.With thesolar home automationit has the advantage of not being affected by blackouts and of being able to be installed in any place, even in the absence of electricity, cables or wires.
Theresolar energy home automationis a modern application of the photovoltaic and consists in activating and remotely controlling any type of electrical appliance.
Theresolar home automationmakes use of several components which, on a descriptive level, we divide as follows:
-a controller that can be a mobile phone, a smartphone or a notebook from which to send the "command". A controller can also be given by a sensor (volumetric, smoke, movement…). By controller we mean any means by which the microprocessor receives an input.
- a microprocessor, a control unit that acts as an intermediary between the controller and the electrical appliance to be managed.
- an electrical source, which in this case is represented by photovoltaic modules.
- the performer, the electrical appliance to be governed: boilers, lights, alarms, maintenance systems ...
Thanks tosolar home automationyou can turn on the house lights by sending a text message, irrigate the garden with a ring or manage the anti-intrusion system with an app ... all this without the need for the electricity network.
Home automation systems constantly need electricity, in fact to work properly they must be active 24 / 24h, always ready to manage, activate, deactivate, monitor…. Thanks tosolar home automationthe weak link is eliminated and it is possible to use home automation systems completely independent of the electricity network.
Theresolar powered home automation, as well as conventional home automation, uses a large number of sensors designed to automate specific functions. The sensors are sensitive to various factors and usually work by "variation" this allows for a series of automatisms that, on a practical level, see the lights turn on when a door is opened, the heating activates when the temperature reaches a certain value, the pool clean itself when the water is dirty ... The most common sensors are:
- volumetric and / or magnetic sensors used to control doors, windows and closed environments.
- fire sensors / buttons such as smoke and flame detectors with or without alarms.
- flood sensors useful for the water management of gardens, swimming pools ...
- 220V power failure sensors, to control refrigerators, freezers or appliances that require a constant electrical supply.
You might also be interested in our article:
- Home automation: meaning and costs
- Spalma Incentivi: the reasons for Assorinnovabili
Photo from domoticasa.it