We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many of us are used to associating sushi with fish; nothing more wrong! There are many very tasty vegetarian and vegan recipes that include sushi with healthy and natural ingredients and without cruelty. Let's see below how to make a vegan sushi following our recipe step by step.
Vegan sushi with peppers, salsa verde and tofu
Here are the ingredients for three sushi rolls
For the salsa verde:
- 100 basil leaves
- 100 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 250 grams of almonds
- A handful of raisins
- Salt to taste.
- Virgin olive oil
Ingredients for vegan sushi filling
- 1 ripe red pepper
- 120 grams of tofu
- A handful of pine nuts
- Nori seaweed
Vegan sushi, preparing green sauce
- Pour all the basil collected into the mixer then add the almonds, raisins and apple cider vinegar then blend everything until you get a smooth and velvety mixture
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add a pinch of the salt and oil
Vegan sushi, filling preparation
- Blanch the pepper in boiling water for a few seconds then blend it together with the tofu and pine nuts: if the dough is not consistent that it can be handled, add the breadcrumbs and mix everything
- Form meatballs with the mixture and put them to cook in a non-stick pan with a drizzle of oil for a couple of minutes then remove from heat and let cool
- Arrange the nori seaweed on the mat, lay the meatballs, even crumbled if you prefer, and the green sauce
- Roll the sushi firmly, remembering to always leave at least two cm on each side so that the filling does not come out.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- After the time has elapsed, you can cut and serve
Yours is ready vegan sushi… ..With this recipe even vegetarians and vegans can afford this delicacy
You might also be interested in
Homemade vegan tuna
Rice vinegar for sushi
Raw Food: what it is and benefits