We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Learnhow separate collection is doneit is a civic and moral obligation, in fact therecyclingreduces the risks to the health of citizens and the environment.
Thererecyclingis our ally!Sorting wasteit means: fewer landfills, fewer incinerators, less desertification and less exploitation of raw materials.
Theredoor-to-door separate waste collection
The implementation of therecyclingit can take place with the direct conferment by citizens who throw the waste into special bins, or with the most efficientdoor to door collection. With thedoor-to-door separate waste collectioncitizens are given bags of different colors to provide for the separation of waste at home. It will be the municipality or the competent consortium to arrange, on set days, the collection of the waste directly at the house number.
How separate collection is done
There are many doubts that can arise when it comes to divide the waste by sorting. On this page we will explain you in detailhow to do separate collection at home talking about plastic, paper, glass and sifting thewaste listto be conferred with thecollection.
Recycling: the organic fraction
There are many names that are attributed to the organic fraction. There are those who call it wet, some simply organic and some compostable, in any case it is these waste:
- Cookware both cooked and raw such as peels, cores, kernels, vegetables, meat, bones, rice, bread, cheeses, egg shells, tea grounds, coffee residues ...
- Dirty paper such as napkins, handkerchiefs ...
- Leaves, flowers, twigs
- Seeds and grains
- Cork stoppers
- Everything that is biodegradable except for the abundant cuttings coming from the garden which must be disposed of separately.
- The organic fraction can be "lightened" with the adoption of adomestic composter.
Recycling: the paper
Paper represents 30% of the waste we produce at home. Paper and cardboard can face an infinite number of life cycles thanks to proper recycling. What to put in the paper collection?The list below, whilenotPhotographs, paper cups and plates, all laminated papers or food-soiled papers should be placed in the paper collection.
- Newspapers and books
- Notebooks and comics
- Magazines of all kinds
- Tetrapak (some municipalities differentiate it together with aluminum or plastic, be careful)
- Paper bag
- Poster, leaflet for instructions
- Drug boxes (but not drugs that are classified asHazardous waste)
- Cardboard boxes, toothpaste, biscuits ...
- Folded cardboard
Recycling, the glass
In the articleHow to differentiate the glass we have pointed out the most common mistakes to avoid; those waste such as pot lids, light bulbs, mirrors… do not go to the glass collection. Instead, they must be conferred with glass:
- Broken glasses
- Packaging in glass
Metals are often collected with thedifferentiated door to door, on the same day and in the same containers as the glass, however, it is good to check on the website of your municipality. We remind you that household appliances or other bulky metal objects must be disposed of separately. In the collection of the metal you will have to give:
- Soft drink cans
- Cans of preserves
- Tins of tuna
- Pet food cans
- Metal caps
Recycling, the plastic
There are about 110 different types of plastic and luckily most of them can be recycled entirely. If you have plastic objects (toys, cutlery, toothpaste tubes ...), these must be disposed of separately, large toys must be delivered with bulky waste, if small, together with the toothpaste tube and cutlery, they must be placed in theundifferentiated. What to put in the separate collection of plastic? The packaging!
- Plastic bottles
- Containers of any kind: in plastic and as long as they are clean
- Food jars (E.g .: yogurt jars)
- Packaging film
- Bottles of products for the home and personal hygiene (attention! Bottles and not tubes!)
- Plastic shopping bags
- Plastic packaging such as orange nets or ice cream tubs
- Food trays
Inseparate waste, organization is everything. Dedicate a corner of the balcony or a modest space of the house to accommodate the containers for separate waste collection so as not to stress yourself too much with the annoying and unhygienic bags placed under the kitchen sink!
If you liked this article you can follow me on Twitter, add me on Facebook or among the circles of G +, the ways of social they are infinite! :)