DIY cosmetics: recipes to prepare cosmetics at home, from the simplest ingredients to the most advanced preparations.
DIY cosmetics, our guides
- Avocado oil and natural cosmetics
- Green ventilated clay
- White clay and gray clay
- How to take care of your hair naturally
- DIY cosmetics: scurb, creams to eliminate face spots, creams to moisturize the face ...
Do-it-yourself cosmetics to eliminate acne
Acne, natural remedies
DIY cosmetics,to eliminate pimples and blackheads
A facial cleanser based ontea tree oil. We have already talked about the disinfecting power of tea tree essential oil, today we will explain how to make the most of it to make a do-it-yourself facial cleanser, excellent for eliminating skin imperfections. Particularly effective against blackheads.
- Water, 21 ml
- Fructose, 38 g
- Lauryl Glucoside, 6 g
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, 14 g
- Tea tree essential oil, 5 drops
- Lavender essential oil, 4 drops
- Lemon essential oil, 4 drops
- Aloe vera gel, 5 g
- Glycerin, 6 g
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine, 10 g
For the procedure, we refer you to the video tutorial ofCarlitadolce, an expert youtuber who dedicates body and mind to the search fordiy cosmeticseffective, safe and reliable.
DIY cosmetics, coconut oil
Coconut oil, used naturally, can be an excellent moisturizer for the skin, it can be used as a body balm, as a make-up remover, as a hair mask ... For all the information we recommend you read the articleHow to use coconut oil.
DIY cosmetics,nourishing balm for lips and nails
- Shea butter, 36 grams
- Tocopherol (vitamins E), 5 grams
- Argan oil, 4 grams
- Honey, 4 grams
- Lemon essential oil, 6 drops
- Orange essential oil, 6 drops
- Put the shea butter in a bowl and add the honey. Melt everything in a bain-marie, it will take you a few seconds to heat the bowl. Remove from the heat source and stir, the shea butter will melt slowly.
- Add the tocopherol and argan oil.
- Add the drops of lemon and orange essential oil.
- Mix carefully until completely thickened.
Where to buy tocopherol?
You can contact your trusted retailer specialized in natural cosmetics, at the pharmacy or online at this address: Vitamin E, 100ml Natural Liquid Tocopherol.
Shea butter can be used as a soothing balm for dry lips even naturally, without adding additional ingredients.
Another article of ours that might interest you is "DIY cosmetics: how to self-produce them”With the indications of Dr. Moira Bonaldo, biologist and cosmetologist and an ebook to download.