We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Gluten-free food is often not appreciated as it is considered less tasty and attractive than the traditional one. With our recipes, naturally gluten free, we will show you that this is not the case.
Here's how to transform a problem such as intolerance al gluten into a resource for creating healthy and tasty recipes. In this regard we will show you how to do the gluten-free vegan crepes following our recipe step by step.
Gluten-free vegan crepes, the ingredients for 8 crepes
- 150 grams of chickpea flour
- 450 ml of water
- 1 kilo of mixed wild herbs
- 2 courgettes
- 250 grams of yellow squash
- 500 ml of natural soy milk
- 50 grams of brown rice flour
- Edible yeast flakes
- Garlic powder
- Sweet paprika
- Whole sea salt
- Extra virgin olive oil
Gluten-free vegan crepes, the preparation
- Batter preparation
Pour the chickpea flour into a bowl and add the water gradually, beating with a whisk or fork to avoid the formation of lumps
Add a pinch of salt, mix then let the dough rest
- Filling preparation
Wash and clean the field herbs, then drain them well and boil them for a few minutes
Once this is done, transfer them to the mixer and add garlic powder to taste
Run the mixer for a few seconds, until they are well chopped, but not reduced to a pulp
Steam the zucchini and squash for 10-12 minutes, then pour everything into the glass of the hand blender until you get a puree
- Bechamel preparation
Prepare the vegetable béchamel then heat 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil over low heat, then add the brown rice flour and mix for a few seconds
At this point, gradually incorporate the soy milk, stirring constantly with a whisk: if the béchamel is too solid, add more milk, but keep in mind that the optimal consistency for this preparation must be quite firm.
While cooking, season with nutmeg and add salt to taste
- In a small non-stick pan, cook the chickpea minifrittatine by taking the batter with a ladle and pouring it into the bottom of the hot and lightly oiled pan.
- Cook for a couple of minutes over medium heat, then turn the other side and continue cooking for another 2-3 minutes: with a medium-sized ladle filled up to 3/4 of the capacity you should obtain 8 crepes
- Spread the wild herbs on half of each disc of chickpeas, then fold and close to form the crepe
- Oil a baking dish, pour half of the zucchini and pumpkin puree on the bottom and arrange all the pancakes on top
- Cover with the remaining puree and plenty of bechamel
- Sprinkle the surface with nutritional yeast flakes and a pinch of sweet paprika, then bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated oven.
Serve and serve gluten-free vegan crepes after letting them rest for 10 minutes
You might also be interested in
Homemade vegan tuna