Oily skin is characterized by a high production of sebum, which is deposited on the epidermis; the most critical points are the forehead, nose and cheeks.
When the production of sebum is particularly high, we speak of oily seborrheic skin, a condition that facilitates the development of seborrheic dermatitis, the formation of dandruff and aggravation of acne.
Natural remedies for oily skin, useful recommendations
- Oily skin is inherently very sensitive, so don't use harsh soaps
- Use a natural cleansing milk to cleanse the skin thoroughly and soaps that rebalance the normal PH of the skin
- Buy only highly absorbent products that do not grease the skin.
- Choosing the right cosmetics: the problem is often accentuated by the incorrect use of cosmetics.
- Avoid using too many creams: just use a moisturizer, as natural as possible. For the summer, on the other hand, sunscreen suitable for your skin type is fine
Natural remedies for oily skin, ventilated green clay
The clay mask is very effective against oily skin; once the product is combined with water, the doses indicated in the package, you will have to spread it evenly on the skin of the face so that it absorbs excess fat. After ten minutes you can proceed with cleaning; to remove it, use warm water.
Where to buy ventilated green clay
Where to buy ventilated green clay? In shops specializing in cosmetics or natural products, or you can buy it online. When it comes to natural remedies, the effectiveness of the treatment is closely related toqualityof the product. L'ventilated green clay, as stated, it must be naturally dried and ventilated so as to achieve a very fine grain size; among the various products on the market we point out those of the companyMystic Momentswith an excellent quality-price ratio.
- Ultra Ventilated 100% Pure Green Clay - 100 g jar sold at a price of 5.01 euros.
- Ultra Ventilated 100% Pure Green Clay - Jar of 500 g, sold at a price of 11.50 euros.
–100% Pure Green Ultra Ventilated Clay - 1 kg jar, sold at a price of 16.50 euros.
Natural remedies for oily skin
- Corn starch
Instead of clay, you can use corn starch; it is mixed with water until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. It should be spread on the face, left to dry and after 15 minutes removed with water. Another do-it-yourself mask for oily skin is the apple one. Just half of this well chopped fruit, combined with three tablespoons of oat grains and one of lemon juice. The mixture should be spread on the face and left for 15 minutes.
- Lemon juice
Another natural remedy effective against oily skin is lemon juice: it purifies it, removing impurities and excess fat. Vinegar is also a real cure-all for its astringent qualities. Another grandmother's remedy is salt, the one you use for cooking; it must be added to warm water and added to a spray, the one used on the beach to cool off. This mixture must also be sprayed on the volt in order to absorb the sebum.
- Aloe Vera gel
To conclude we remember that among the natural remedies against oily skin we find the legendary aloe vera gel; It is available in herbal medicine or can be taken directly from the leaves of the plant, it perfectly replaces a moisturizer.
For more information, read the article "Do-it-yourself body scrub for oily skin"